A. Diagnosis of Entry Behavior
- Each representative prepares a real case to be played
- Selected case is one that tested representative’s call center skills
- There is no previous briefing on the cases
- Videotaping of a customer call. Working in pairs, one participant plays the representative and the other the customer
- In dealing with the customer, participants use their own style and apply their call center skills, without any previous advice, coaching or training
- Entry behavior of each agent is recorded and saved in a personal videotape.
B. Learning Laboratories
Influencing and problem solving skills are broken down into the following behavioral components:
- a) How to start the interaction
- b) How to listen and reflect messages and feelings
- c) How to process data, manage perceptions, expectations and irritants, and
- d) How to reach a conclusion and close the interaction
Each representative practices the previously mentioned behavioral components in separate laboratories
Each laboratory session starts with:
- review of a modern theoretical framework
- analysis and understanding of the feedback protocol produced by MoDA®
Laboratories are carried out following a cumulative learning approach, adding and integrating a new behavioral component in each subsequent laboratory
Each laboratory session has six participants
Working in pairs, one participant plays the representative and the other the customer. Each “customer” has prepared a real case and presents/discusses the case with the agent. There is no previous briefing on the cases.
Analysis of videotape immediately after each recording, as follows:
- self analysis conducted by the representative based on the written protocol of best practices produced by MoDA®
- Feedback from peers with support from the same protocol of best practices
- Feedback from the consultant supporting the learning process
Identification of lessons learned throughout the analysis
Integration of lessons learned in the previous analysis by all participants.
C. Participants rotate groups and change videotaping partners for variety of customer cases.
D. Exit Behavior.