To help organizations to develop a change program, ensure implementation of the strategic plan, strengthen their human resource competencies and continue learning, MoDA® conducts the following activities:
A. Organizational Diagnosis
Using structured, confidential questionnaires and individual, confidential interviews MoDA® identifies and writes a report about:
- Profitability or organizational impact, as appropriate;
- Organizational Performance profile;
- Organizational Culture and working environment;
- Organizational Image;
- Management Style and Effectiveness.
B. Transformation Activities
Based on the diagnosis, MoDA® conducts the following activities according to a pre-approved chronogram:
Leadership of the Process of Change Workshop for CEOs, Director Generals, Presidents and other high level officials to:
- agree on a shared vision regarding the future of the organization,
- get committed to the implementation of an strategy for change,
- develop the attitudes and skills to align everyday leadership behaviors with statements of value,
- agree on a set of values that typify the organization, internally and externally,
- agree on measuring devices to determine success and learn from experience.
Agents of Change Workshops to have in house teams of effective supporters of:
- strategy communication and implementation processes,
- measuring success and enforcing accountabilities,
- supporting development of strategic competencies,
- promoting and supporting learning.
Management and Leadership Workshops for managers and supervisors to empower them to:
- practice participatory leadership,
- implement the agreed upon strategy,
- be effective team leaders,
- create a work environment of success,
- be effective communicators,
- define results and determine accountabilities,
- support quality of service.
Focused interventions with certain key integral units to:
- create experimentation/demonstration centers,
- develop pilot programs.
Follow-through and support program in house and via Information-Technology.
Activities take place in the organization, at headquarters and/or in the field offices and, sometimes, in training facilities of hotels or training centers. Some activities are residential.
D. Language of Work All program activities are conducted in English, Spanish, French or Portuguese, as appropriate.